Just A Few Pictures

There have been so many days in the last couple of months where blogging crossed my mind, but unfortunately just thinking about it doesn't quite get the job done! We have been so busy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Here's a glimpse at what we've been up to.

After I took this picture I decided to hop on one of those contraptions myself, and let me tell you, it was FUN!

There's Toby on one of the jumping pillows. This is at the Dewberry Farm by the way. We went for the first time with our Home School Co-op, and we will be making several more trips to that place in the future!

Lorelai loved the zip lines. I was put to work, so I didn't get a chance to try this, but there's always next year!









The following is just a picture of me with Lorelai and Seth after some fun on our trampoline.


Here we are with our youth group after some of us (not me since I forgot our stroller) walked 3 miles at the C.R.O.P Hunger Walk. 




Having fun around the house!

There's my crazy husband and his brother singing karaoke at our youth lock-in.

Here's baby Seth laughing harder than I've ever heard him laugh (and he laughs ALOT) when Nick was blowing in his ear. This picture makes me smile just thinking about it.

He plays such pretty songs!

Christmas cookie decorating time with cousin and next door neighbor, Josiah.

Yummy!



Comments

Popular Posts