It's a New Season!

The kids are back to school! Well, we never really left. But, we did move and we are LoViNg this new chapter in our lives! God has blessed us and I am so thankful! I'll post more on that later probably, but for now I want to get back in the swing of things by posting our first day pics for the 2013-2014 school year. It doesn't really matter that we didn't actually take them on the first day, right? I guess I should call them back to school pictures instead...


Wait! I want to post last year's picture before this year's. It is so neat to see how they have grown and changed. I couldn't coax Seth into taking a picture by himself this year. We'll try again next year!


It's hard to read, but Toby is looking forward to Math and making 100s on everything! I love him!

Comments

Popular Posts