Job 23:12

"I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my daily bread."
Job 23:12

We recently had a guest speaker at our church named Ivan Tait. He has been there several times and our church has a part in his orphanage in Guatemala. It is the most beautiful orphanage I've ever seen. The kids in the surrounding villages literally wish they were orphans so they could live there. God is so good! I've never been there, but even with my hatred for flying I would go if I had the chance just to be able to see it in person. While I'm on the subject, I might as well share a miracle that happened there yesterday. A swarm of killer bees about the size of half a football field flew over the orphanage and attacked the nearby villages. Ivan said on Facebook that it was as if there was a protective dome over the orphanage as the bees could fly over but none flew down. The clinic at the orphanage was actually able to help those who were attacked with shots and salves. What a testimony to the goodness of God! 

That's amazing, but it's not the reason for my post. Ivan is used in the gifts of prophecy among other things and he has prophesied over me as an individual and me and Nick as a couple in the past. This time he had everyone in the whole church come up by section and walk by him so he could anoint us with oil and prophesy if he was led to. This is the word he gave me:

"Brandy will accomplish what God has put in her hand right now and the things that God has told her to do will happen. She will never be frustrated with a lack of results." Then he said, "You're going to have results that you're praying for and God's going to give them to you. Praise the Lord!" 

Now, I don't believe that was just Ivan Tait telling me that. I believe it was the God of the Universe telling me that He is going to answer my prayers. And I've been praying for some things for a long time. God's going to answer those prayers! He said He will! I want to accomplish everything God has prepared in advance for me to do. I'm going to do it! God said it! I'm trying to wrap my mind around it. I'm claiming those results!

Thank You, God, for your spoken word and for giving me a love for Your written Word. Help me to learn it down deep in my heart and apply Your promises to my life. I don't want to miss out on one thing you have for me because of unbelief. You know the areas of my life where I have been calling out for You to move in and I thank You for giving me the encouragement I need to press on. You are so good to me! Thank You for meeting the needs of all of my friends and family who happen to be reading this. Help us to reach our potential and grow in our relationship with You. Show Yourself strong in our lives and surround us with Your unending love. Draw us closer to you and the plan You have for our lives. Encourage us to know that it is not too late. We haven't messed up too much. Help us to recognize Your still, small voice that calls for us to know You more. Prepare us for the future and help us to always know that You are in control. Nothing can separate us from Your love. No matter what goes on in this life we always have the promise of heaven if we believe in and trust in You. Knowing that and telling others is all that matters. I love You, Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Comments

Popular Posts