Attack of the Green Monster!

I've been wanting to try a green smoothie, aka Green Monster, for a while now. So, when Lorelai, aka the sweetest, most thoughtful daughter in the world, saved up all her money and bought me a Ninja blender for my birthday I set out to find a recipe that sounded do-able. I found one called Angela's Classic Green Monster. I'm not gonna lie. I was sceptical. How could it really just taste like bananas? But, I tried it and it really does! There is a slight nutty aftertaste, but the main flavor is banana! Lorelai was very brave and after trying it agreed. Toby turned up his nose and ran the other direction screaming, but as you will see, Seth couldn't get enough of it! The taste test combined with the health benefits means I will definitely be making more of these little "monsters."





More, please!

Comments

  1. love these pictures of seth .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...you got me curious, so I had to go look up Green Monster Recipes. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts