Whooo likes candy?

We do! We do! We also love our church family and the fun we have on Hallelujah night every year. It doesn't quite seem like fall until that night. It is the kick-off to the Holiday season, in my opinion. We had a great crowd last night and some awesome costumes. It was very festive and just plain fun. The kids loved the return of the giant maze, which I'm kicking myself right now for not taking a picture of. Seth was apprehensive at first, but at the end I had to drag him out of it kicking and screaming.

I always have fun making our contribution to the dessert table. This year, Pinterest, added a whole new dimension to the fun. It was very hard to narrow it down to just one thing, but for time's (and budget) sake I did it. I wanted something the kids could enjoy doing mostly on their own, so I picked these adorable little "acorns."




And as far as costumes go, I had great aspirations to make a penguin costume for Toby but when all was said and done he ended up putting a Batman costume together with things he already had or borrowed from a friend (thanks Janna and Opie). 

(The other cutie is my nephew, Dr. Josiah.)

I did manage to glue a costume together for Lorelai. Yes, I said glue. My Singer and I are on a first name basis only at this point, so sewing it was not an option. She loved it and that's all that matters.  



Comments

Popular Posts